This is going to sound very random, but I want to give a little more insight into my mind. I will start today's "things I think are awesome post" with my top three favorite movies. Please remember that this is my opinion, I am not a film critic, I just chose movies that evoked powerful emotions.

#1 Movie of All-Time: Braveheart (1995)

Uh...seriously...this is the greatest movie of all time. It has everything I need. Historical relevance? Check. Great Acting? Check. Great battle scenes? Check. Inspiration to stand up for what you believe in? Check. If you are a man, and you don't like this movie, we have issues.



#2 Movie - Star Wars Episodes IV-VI

Now I know I picked three movies here, but they are meant to be watched one after the other. I am not a huge fan of the newer installments although I did watch them. As a kid I wanted to be Luke Skywalker more than anyone else, as an adult I want to be Han Solo.

I know this trailer has some of the new movies interwoven with the old ones, but it is the coolest one I could find.



# 3 Movie - The Godfather

Is this a cliche choice? I am a quarter Italian but watching this movie makes me wish I was 100% Sicilian. No cool special effects, nothing special when it comes to production, but the story and the actors...Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, James Caan, Robert Duvall. Great Movie.

1 response to "Super Bowl Sunday - Things I think are awesome!! pt. 3 I think"

  1. For those of you that have not seen this already.... follow this link to watch John Baker and some of his teammates make a, um.... minor league version of Braveheart. Enjoy.

    http://topesinthespotlight.blogspot.com/2008/06/topes-cinema-presents-braveheart.html

Post a Comment

AddThis

| More