Wow it has been a while since I have posted on here so let me give you an update on what is going on. I participated in the Marlins Caravan for Earth from the 10th-13th. It culminated in a very successful fanfest at Sun Life Stadium which I thought was a big hit (although, what do I know????).

I then went up to Atlanta so that I could see a few friends and relax before getting into the swing of spring training. I will make a commitment now to make an attempt to keep this blog interesting. The problem is that I am having trouble coming up with something as cool as my Southwest Asia trip. I would love some advice from the people that actually take the time to read this blog so #1- email me what you want me to discuss here. I am open to anything other than baseball. Baseball is my job, this is entirely for fun! I C'mon... I need your help!!

0 responses to "EMAIL ME IDEAS!!!! JOHNBAKERBASEBALL@YAHOO.COM"

Post a Comment

AddThis

| More