I like to listen to music, especially while training in my garage. Here is my favorite play list. Each song has a reason for being on the list. This comes straight from my IPOD.

1. Naughty By Nature - Everything's Gonna Be Alright - 1st warm up song, nice beat, harsh lyrics
2. Kid Cudi - Pursuit of Hapiness - 2nd warm up song, good for jumping rope etc.
3. The Used - The Taste of Ink - Anyone that saw Clay Guida's entrance at UFC 107 knows why this song is important to me.
4. Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing - This song is on here because it was in the movie "The Hangover"
5. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills - Bill & Ted were right, Iron Maiden Rules!!!!!
6. Kid Cudi - Day'N'Nite (Nightmare) - Just a cool sounding song
7. Iron Maiden - The Trooper - see #5
8. Lamb of God - Omerta - I'm not a huge death metal guy, but this is as good as it gets.
9. Edguy - Rocket Ride - German metal band that sounds like a cross between Guns N' Roses & Bon Jovi
10. Eminem & Nate Dogg - 'Till I Collapse - One of the greatest training songs of my generation.

Anyway - download these songs on Itunes and plug them into your ipod, you'll be happy you did. All the songs are linked to youtube versions in case you don't take my word for their greatness.

0 responses to "Things I think are awesome: Part 2 - Music"

Post a Comment

AddThis

| More