Is this my future??

JohnBaker | 10:38 PM |
While searching youtube for the latest training secrets I came across this guy, known as zenkahuna. (yes I have subscribed to his youtube channel, and YES it's awesome)

His real name is Dr. Rocannon Macgregor and he is a 60 year old "alternative therapist" (and total badass). He trains with what he calls "Primal Movement Gear", Club bells, Kettle bells, ropes, hammers and other stuff. Check out this Video if you have ten minutes to kill, I hope I'm this cool when I'm sixty...I also wish I could grow a sweet beard. Enjoy!


1 response to "Is this my future??"

  1. You know the strange thing is.... if you look at the video before you play it, and you imagine John Baker with a gray beard on, this guy looks just like him. I BTW, I would never put it past Baker to put a costume on and record himself lifting.

Post a Comment

AddThis

| More