Lone Survivor Book Review

JohnBaker | 3:06 PM |


I received some great advice from a good friend about this book, he told me to take my time reading it and really enjoy it. Thank God I did.

Marcus Luttrell is a Navy SEAL and an American hero. He nearly died for our country and lived to tell about. He was part of a four man SEAL team that went into the Hindu Kush mountains with the goal of finding (and possible killing) a high ranking Taliban official. Seven days later, he was the only one left. Friends die in his arms, he is shot, blown up, and beaten. He is taken in by an Afghani town and their courage and hospitality are truly remarkable. I strongly recommend reading the book. You can get it here for twenty bucks....WORTH IT!!!

I would write more about it, but I really feel that I have already spoiled too much. Despite what you may think about our recent wars, always remember that real people must fight them. The heroes of SEAL team 10 paid the ultimate price for our freedom, their story is amazing.

1 response to "Lone Survivor Book Review"

  1. Awesomee blog you have here

Post a Comment

AddThis

| More